SHIFT happens. Empower the extraordinary teams in your organization.
BECOMING BETTER ORGANIZATIONS
“We are drawn to leaders and organizations that are good at communicating what they believe. Their ability to make us feel like we belong, to make us feel special, safe and not alone is part of what gives them the ability to inspire us.” – Simon Sinek
If organizations want to thrive and retain quality employees, then they have to intentionally and purposefully work on cultivating a culture in the workplace that employees don’t want to leave. Humans are social animals—we want to feel connected, challenged, and competent. Strongly influenced by Dr. Martin Seligman’s PERMA model of well-being, Gallup’s research on Employee Engagement, and the latest research on Team-Building and Organizational Change and Leadership, Dr. Joelle Hood provides transformational coaching, courses, and retreats designed to strengthen teams, empower organizations to flourish.
The “Becoming Better Organizations” courses, coaching, and keynotes are about a different way of BEing in the workplace.
Through research-based practices and strategies from the fields of Organizational Leadership, Employee Engagement, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and Social Psychology, we will work together to strengthen your teams and cultivate an extraordinary culture in your organization.
- T.E.A.M.W.O.R.K – An Introduction to Cultivating Culture & Employee Engagement
- Pausing With Purpose: A Mindful Course in Social Emotional Well-being
- Unlocking Human Potential: Tapping Into & Empowering Employee Strengths
- Nourish to Flourish: Enhancing Employee Engagement & Efficacy
- Synergy: Teambuilding Practices to Build Belonging and Cultivate Connection
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace: The E in Extraordinary Organizations