SHIFT happens. Empower the extraordinary leader in you.
BECOMING BETTER LEADERS
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” – John Quincy Adams
When we work to become the best possible versions of ourselves, then we have more capacity to empower others to do the same. Leadership isn’t about management. Leadership is about helping people tap into their highest potential and utilize their strengths to help themselves and the organization be the best it can be. When leaders model high expectations and accountability paired with compassion and appreciation, organizations can flourish.
Strongly influenced by Dr. Martin Seligman’s PERMA model for well-being, and Gallup’s research on Employee Engagement, Dr. Joelle Hood provides transformational coaching, courses, workshops, and retreats designed to empower the extraordinary in leaders.
The “Becoming Better Leaders” courses, coaching, and keynotes aren’t focused on something more to do… they are about a different way of BEing.
Through research-based practices and strategies from the fields of Organizational Leadership, Employee Engagement, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Emotional Intelligence, and Social Psychology, we will work together to strengthen your influence and impact as an extraordinary leader. To book individual or group coaching sessions or to bring one or more of these highly-engaging and transformational workshops to your organization, schedule a FREE consultation appointment today.
- LeaderSHIFT XL: Emotional Intelligence & Extraordinary Leadership
- The ABCDs of SEAL: Implementing Social, Emotional, and Academic Learning at the District Level
- Leading With Compassion and Courage
- Nourish to Flourish: Enhancing Engagement & Efficacy in Your Teams
- Building Belonging & Cultivating Connection: Cultivating Optimum Workplace Culture
- Pausing With Purpose: A Mindful Course in Social Emotional Well-being
- Strengths-Based Leadership